Type 2 Varying blood sugars

kevin hogg

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Cant understand whats going on.
My bs is all over the place this morning it was 8.3 so thought rougue test. But no two reteststs came out similar, went to lunch and had gammon and eggs with salad so was good to a point. My other half had scampi and gourmet chips all went well but she had a large portion of scampi so didn't eat the chips well I succumbed to a chip then most of them 3 hours later and feeling guilty did a check.
Result 5.7 what happened portion of chips seemed to reduce bs.
Is that possible?

kevin hogg

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks tone dare I chance it again, by hell those chips were good crispy but soft inside

Reactions: tony n

kevin hogg

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Cant understand whats going on.
My bs is all over the place this morning it was 8.3 so thought rougue test. But no two reteststs came out similar, went to lunch and had gammon and eggs with salad so was good to a point. My other half had scampi and gourmet chips all went well but she had a large portion of scampi so didn't eat the chips well I succumbed to a chip then most of them 3 hours later and feeling guilty did a check.
Result 5.7 what happened portion of chips seemed to reduce bs.
Is that possible?

LouWilk059

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
dishonesty, people who throw garbage out on to the streets,
You've reposted. Yes, you should test again (and enjoy while you're doing it). But take you BG readings right before and then monitor until it starts coming down. Depending on how much fat there is, which slows down the spike, you might have to test for 4 hours. If you do normal testing, you likely won't see the spike