verrucas

Fly Fisher

Hi I have a veruca that appears to have changed colour and seems black, does anyone know of any info re. verucas and type 2 diabetes?

Many thanks

kentish maid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
people who tell me I don't need to test my blood
Re: verucas

i had a verruca a few months ago and the pediatrist said the differerence between a corn and verruca was a verruca had a black spot on it .

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
Re: verucas

I've had a verruca for several years. It's a form of wart, but on the foot it treads into the foot rather than being a bump. They said they did not want to attack it with scalpel or chemical & expect it to go eventually.

borofergie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Racism, Sexism, Homophobia
Fly Fisher said:
Hi I have a veruca that appears to have changed colour and seems black, does anyone know of any info re. verucas and type 2 diabetes?

You should get your GP to look at any foot problem, just to be on the safe side.

Grazer

borofergie said:
Fly Fisher said:

You should get your GP to look at any foot problem, just to be on the safe side.

Get back on honeymoon and do your duty!! :thumbup:

Tracey167

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi

I had a couple of vercus on my heel for a good 3-4 years now theres no black spot though but the podiatry said they are going to leave them as they will evenually go by there self. They also said if it has a black spot that is the root of the veruca so its not that deep under the skin.

Tracey167