Weekly weigh in - Fridays

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My op is going ahead tomorrow so weigh in one day early for me! Loss since last Friday 1.2kg, thanks to my chest infection at the start of the week, not the best way to diet! :joyful:

Started 115kg 9th May’17
Today 85.8kg 21st Dec’17
Total lost = 29.2kg/4stone 8lb

Good luck tomorrow, Rachox.

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. I am celebrating today. After a frustrating couple of weeks of not losing and struggling with hunger, I have lost 1.3kg this week and hit the weight loss goal I set at the outset. 37% of body weight lost.

Started at 101.1 kg (BMI 38.4)
Today 63.5 kg (BMI 24.1)
Lost 37.6 kg

Do still want to lose some more but am going to enjoy this - great Christmas present to myself!

Reactions: Prem51

Polgara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My op is going ahead tomorrow so weigh in one day early for me! Loss since last Friday 1.2kg, thanks to my chest infection at the start of the week, not the best way to diet! :joyful:

Started 115kg 9th May’17
Today 85.8kg 21st Dec’17
Total lost = 29.2kg/4stone 8lb

Good luck for today !

Polgara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. I am celebrating today. After a frustrating couple of weeks of not losing and struggling with hunger, I have lost 1.3kg this week and hit the weight loss goal I set at the outset. 37% of body weight lost.

Started at 101.1 kg (BMI 38.4)
Today 63.5 kg (BMI 24.1)
Lost 37.6 kg

Do still want to lose some more but am going to enjoy this - great Christmas present to myself!

Great Christmas present :)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
120.90kg this very swollen morning. Dietician has me as 121.35kgs on her scales with wet long hair and swollen.
So looking forward to losing again.
We have family nibbles which is mini pork pies but I pull off pastry, savory eggs which I peal them like peas and no crisps just one packet for christmas day from m&s.
Bought 2 crustless quiches yesterday from iceland (fridged). I scopped it like ice cream and eat a half leaving base. Very strongly flavoured cheese and tomato.
No alcohol as I no longer drink it.
Drinking more no added sugar juices rather than diet lemonade in preparation for my operation after May.

Polgara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Weight at diagnosis on 5.4.17 - 115.3 kg BMI 39.8
Weight today 64.8 kg BMI 22.4
Total weight Lost 50.4 kg

Not trying to lose any more - but hanging out on this thread as I try to maintain :)

0.1kg down this week - so essentially I stayed the same :)

Happy Christmas everyone!

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Weight today 64.8 kg BMI 22.4
Total weight Lost 50.4 kg

Not trying to lose any more - but hanging out on this thread as I try to maintain :)

0.1kg down this week - so essentially I stayed the same :)

Happy Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas @Polgara !!!
Your weight loss should be celebrated but I also love seeing your achievements here.
Please keep posting.

Reactions: Liam1955

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
22/12 - Morning.

Hi @ickihun - No weight added or lost - remain at 12 stone 12 lbs.

Had a minor medical procedure yesterday and got sutures in-situ for the next 14 days (not to bend, dance, ride a bike, or do anything strenuous etc) so, I am hoping I don't put on any weight?? over Christmas/New Year.

Well Done Everybody.

A Merry Christmas To All :)

Reactions: Goonergal

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
22/12 - Morning.

Hi @ickihun - No weight added or lost - remain at 12 stone 12 lbs.

Had a minor medical procedure yesterday and got sutures in-situ for the next 14 days (not to bend, dance, ride a bike, or do anything strenuous etc) so, I am hoping I don't put on any weight?? over Christmas/New Year.

Well Done Everybody.

A Merry Christmas To All :)
Once settled down you may even lose, I'd not be surprised.
Have a relaxing Christmas and take care. ♡♥♡

first14808

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
By the power of technology!
Tanita-Weight.JPG

The graph looks better if I shrink the scale to a week or month, but it's heading in the right direction! :)

rainbow79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello everyone, not posted here since the beginning of July as I had entered maintaining a few months previous to that after reaching weight loss target. Weighed today and I am 8 stone 11 pounds or 57kg so have been achieving maintaining my weight loss well and has been alot easier than I thought it was going to be. Last HbA1c in November was 30 :) I like the format everyone is using so my numbers are

starting weight in July 15 was 18st 12lbs or 120kgs bmi of 41.4
Weight today 8st 11lbs or 57kgs bmi of 19.6
Total weight loss 10st 1lb or 63kgs

Well done to everyone on your weight loss journeys, you all have done amazingly. Merry Christmas I hope everyone has a lovely holiday, and remember if you do put on weight over the festive period it is ok, do not fret we will all jump back into loosing in the new year :)

Last edited:

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
What a fantastic result @rainbow79 = Well Done You. :)

Polgara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello everyone, not posted here since the beginning of July as I had entered maintaining a few months previous to that after reaching weight loss target. Weighed today and I am 8 stone 11 pounds or 57kg so have been achieving maintaining my weight loss well and has been alot easier than I thought it was going to be. Last HbA1c in November was 30 :) I like the format everyone is using so my numbers are

starting weight in July 15 was 18st 12lbs or 120kgs bmi of 41.4
Weight today 8st 11lbs or 57kgs bmi of 19.6
Total weight loss 10st 1lb or 63kgs

Well done to everyone on your weight loss journeys, you all have done amazingly. Merry Christmas I hope everyone has a lovely holiday, and remember if you do put on weight over the festive period it is ok, do not fret we will all jump back into loosing in the new year :)

Brilliant maintaining your weight loss - I need to follow your excellent example :)

Skydog76

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rap Music, Football, Rugby Union, Hipsters, The EU
Started taking Dulaglutide on the 25th September, my HbA1c has come down, not sure exactly how much as i'm not due back in till 25th of Jan but i'm sure it'll be in the mid 6's, have managed to lose 4 stone 2lbs since September and i'm not even exercising thanks to a knackered leg at moment, can't wait till my6 legs better

Reactions: Polgara and Prem51

Polgara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Weight today 64.7 kg BMI 22.3
Total weight Lost 50.5 kg

0.1kg down this week - so essentially I stayed the same over the week. However I do weigh myself every morning - and so I know that on Boxing Day I was actually 1.2kg up and I've lost that again since Tuesday.

I had enough Christmas treats to feel very satisfied :)

Hope you all had a good Christmas and the scales are forgiving :)

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning.

0.7kg gain since last week - will put that down to over indulging at Christmas. Stayed low carb, but ate a lot. I did weigh yesterday morning too as was back from my Dad’s (where I spent Christmas) and was 0.9kg heavier, so am on the way back down. Lunch out with former colleagues today.