What have you bought when shopping with low blood sugars?

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!! And donuts ...basically all stuff which you shouldnt eat when a type 1 diabetic;)

Yes, we become the worse kids in Willy Wonker's factory

lmc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Buy something with a hypo?
One of my hypo symptoms is a complete inability to focus on something for long enough to make a decision ... including the decision to check my BG to confirm the hypo and to remember where I put my multiple packets of dextrose.
Whodda thought this was my body's safety mechanism to stop me buying a diving suit?
I was looking for some shoes to wear on the beach and got very confused and started looking at Wellington boots and luckily realised something was wrong when I could not work out what I was supposed to do with them. I just kept picking them up and putting them down as did not know next step was to put them on my feet. I am glad I did not buy any. Temperature was in the 70's. I

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
I was looking for some shoes to wear on the beach and got very confused and started looking at Wellington boots and luckily realised something was wrong when I could not work out what I was supposed to do with them. I just kept picking them up and putting them down as did not know next step was to put them on my feet. I am glad I did not buy any. Temperature was in the 70's. I

Hope you got some good beach shoes when sense returned, and enjoyed the beach to boot [groans at own pun]

Reactions: karen8967