What music are you listening to?

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Had 'Rumours' on in the car (showing my age which is stuck in a 70's time warp)

I dont know if you ever watch a show called Pointless on BBC1 but they said Rumours was the third top selling album on the American billboard charts between 1963 and 2015

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
I dont know if you ever watch a show called Pointless on BBC1 but they said Rumours was the third top selling album on the American billboard charts between 1963 and 2015
It wasn't out in 63.
Came out about 1980 at a rough guess off the top of my head

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It wasn't out in 63.
Came out about 1980 at a rough guess off the top of my head

It was albums between 1963 through to 2015 on the billboard charts in America, sorry if that didnt come across clearly. And I think Rumours came out in late 70's, I was a child when my dad first used to play it (I was born in 1969)

hognose

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
diabetes, injections/needles.......veg salad fibromyalgia
just this at the mo

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
This was played on Radio 2 before, a great Country song and excellent vocals by the late Charlie Rich:

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Just heard the news that Walter Becker from Steely Dan has sadly passed away, a great band in their time.

One of my favourite tracks by the band:

C

chris lowe

Always try and listen in to Johnnie Walker's Sounds of the 70's show on a Sunday afternoon, this was played earlier and brought back a few memories, thought Sparks were a great band and the guy on the keyboard was intriguing:

Got a feeling I read that Sparks are touring again soon ????

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Got a feeling I read that Sparks are touring again soon ????

They are Chris, I believe they have a new album out too. Ron doesn't look as strange (and scary) now as he did back in the 70's & 80's :)

derry60

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rudeness,people being unkind
I absolutely love this. This music and visual is wonderful for stress, please let me know what you all think?

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I absolutely love this. This music and visual is wonderful for stress, please let me know what you all think?

My therapist used to give me cds like this sort of music to help me relax at the end of the night. I may have to find them out again as I dont suppose the music I listen to in the day is relaxing

derry60

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rudeness,people being unkind
My therapist used to give me cds like this sort of music to help me relax at the end of the night. I may have to find them out again as I dont suppose the music I listen to in the day is relaxing
I also listen to meditation on YouTube. I am the sort of person that gets stressed quite easily, so love listening to calming relaxing music.

C

chris lowe

Been watching Sky Arts programme Unsigned Heroes. Tony Visconti the producer & a couple of others go looking for buskers & bands to perform in a show at the Union Chapel. All I can say is that some of them shouldn't give up their day jobs (assuming they have one)