What music are you listening to?

derry60

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rudeness,people being unkind
I like listening to various kinds of ethnic chant for the same reasons. Favorites are Byzantine chant, chanting psalms, Armenian and Breton polyphany, Albanian polyphany, and any kind of Georgian (as in Republic of Georgia) music. The YouTube is my friend
I love Gregorian Chant. I sometimes go to sleep listening to Gregorian Chant, and quite often listen to it in the afternoons. I used to go to "The All Hallows" church Tower Hill London, on a Tuesday evening as they had Taize service with chants. I would go there once a month. Now I live in Yorkshire moved from London 8 months ago. We have a Priory church here that do meditation I will have to give that a look. I love YouTube also.

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A great song from a local Sarfampton artist. As well as being a singer/songwriter, Dan O'Farrell is an English teacher and this song is (sort of) about Romeo and Juliet. Rosaline is the girl that Romeo loves at the start of the play, before he sees Juliet. The reason that Rosaline wins is, of course, because she's "still standing at the end".

That's enough explanations :)

Reactions: OrsonKartt

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A year ago, Mrs h-c and I flew up to Manchester to see a gig: it was a Friday afternoon and it was the only way we could get to the venue on time from Sarfampton, after Mrs h-c had finished work.

We went to see the final appearance of Louis Barabbas and the Bedlam Six. They were particular favourites of ours, in part because the son of our best friends (and a sort of Godson of ours without the God bit) was their bass player and sound engineer. They were also a stonkingly good live act and on that evening they played a blinder, with Louis, their lead vocalist and chief songwriter, crowdsurfing during the encore. Happy days :)

ExChocoholic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rude, loud people
Latest sad news Tom Petty - he of the Heartbreaker and Travelling Willburys - aged just 66. My age - too young.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I am currently listening to hubby playing an old mario game (I think the original) on his birthday present. I might stick my headphones in hee hee

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.