What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.8 at 4:15 am.

I have been on Metformin one year today, hba1c is down to 5.4%, bgls averages are down as per the pix from last night, I have lost around 10 Kgs in weight.

I am happy, my GP is happy.

uocXFMw.jpg
Happy suits you!!:D

Reactions: Polgara

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Fbg 5.2 :) :) :)
Very hormonal past few days. Waking tired too.
I was stressing about a recent hospital appointment but was reassured so.... happy life goes on. :)
I wish I was nieve. I'm getting too know too much about medical ailments.
I either need to harden myself to it or back off a bit.
When my posting friends suffer, so do I.

Key_master_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Mine where 13.3. went to bed on a 6.2. It's a very sad time at the moment as I lost my dad suddenly three weeks ago. It's his requiem mass today. We received him into his church last night where he was deacon.

Usually popping up in the late 4's early 5's before. That's after I changed my diet completely and read the diabetes solution by the grand diabetes master that is dr.richard Bernstein.

Key_master_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Mine where 13.3. went to bed on a 6.2. It's a very sad time at the moment as I lost my dad suddenly three weeks ago. It's his requiem mass today. We received him into his church last night where he was deacon.

Usually popping up in the late 4's early 5's before. That's after I changed my diet completely and read the diabetes solution by the grand diabetes master that is dr.richard Bernstein.

Onto the trusty sit and cycle I go..