What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Troubled1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
@Troubled1 Your bg readings are great !
So has the temperature picked up in Canada,? It's just you say better than the cold weather!
Your cold and ours mean entirely different things I suspect! ️Brrrrrr hope your keeping warm and well! K

Temps aren’t any better. -21°c at 6:10am with the wind it feels like -27°c. Not super cold but not very pleasant either.

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Temps aren’t any better. -21°c at 6:10am with the wind it feels like -27°c. Not super cold but not very pleasant either.
Hi Troubled1 I'll take your word on that, minus anything is definitely cold in UK I am definitely a softy hate the cold whatever the temperature. K

Reactions: Goacher55

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I’m just glad my newly installed radiant heater in my garage works. Sitting near it is like being in the sun....... minus the cold of course.
Hi Troubled1 Your a braver person than me sitting in a garage definitely not,especially with your weather heater or not!
Would be if I had a choice besides a log burning fire hot drink in my hand comfy and warm,not in a garage,unless it's your place of work then you obviously don't have much choice. Anyway what I would or wouldn't do is irrelevant has you have to live with it all so you have to get out their in it,but I so wish you well,and hope your new radiant radiator keeps to toasted. Take care K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Good morning everyone
BG at 6 am today was 6.2
Hope it won't be too long before I can venture outside it's been 2 weeks now and Christmas is nearly upon us I need to still get some presses and food so come what may I need to go out and do some shopping,hubby been good picked up essentials but food shopping for Christmas and pressys no no! Have a good day and Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year!!!K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Good morning all. It's 5.0 today.
Hi Ziggy thanks for your get well posts not quite has bad Has I have been getting a little more sleep but the bronchitis is still with me,just hope it will be a distant memory by Christmas?
Just looking at how many people on here are up and down with there BG levels with little or no explanation it's a strange thing this diabetes,you on the other hand seem to be one of the people who maintains good control, I have to admire that !!K

Reactions: ziggy_w

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm almost there with you at 8.6 Ymdawd. Empathies. We'll get there! Have a good day.
dogslife and Ymdawd hugs to you both it's awful how thing can change in an instant for us diabetics sometimes we know what's caused it but sometimes we have Know idea why?
But lots of us at this time of year have some kind of virus coming on and it's not apparent until it comes out properly,I've noticed this in the last month with one problem or another,anyway hopefully this phase won't last and you'll both be back to your usual BG readings soon. Good luck and take care of yourselves.K

Reactions: JohnEGreen