Whats in your kitchen ?

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
You're welcome to come over and clean it up and cuddle the puppy, Donnellysdogs :)

Something beautiful Daisy never did.. poo was perfect and clean from 11 weeks old when we got her. Wee pretty good too-found white vinegar stopped her wanting to wee inside when cleaning up wee...

Laughing for two days I've been trying to chase round garden to get wee sample from her! Hubbies turn tomorrow!!

My item then

White Vinegar

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Is there a " h " missing in this post?
A teaspoon.
Uh, I don't get it. Guess a language problem as English is not my native language. Or I might be a bit thick.
A sundial. (Don't ask, bought it on a flea-market last year, put it on the kitchen floor to set it up in my garden but it's still on the kitchen floor...)

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Something beautiful Daisy never did.. poo was perfect and clean from 11 weeks old when we got her. Wee pretty good too-found white vinegar stopped her wanting to wee inside when cleaning up wee...

Laughing for two days I've been trying to chase round garden to get wee sample from her! Hubbies turn tomorrow!!

My item then

White Vinegar
Haha, had to walk my old dog with a ladle ready for weeks. It had a bladder/kidney infection and the vet wanted to check his wee every two weeks for two months. Guess my neighbours got used to it, but I got real strange looks when on holiday.
Guinea-pig food.

Reactions: donnellysdogs

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Haha, had to walk my old dog with a ladle ready for weeks. It had a bladder/kidney infection and the vet wanted to check his wee every two weeks for two months. Guess my neighbours got used to it, but I got real strange looks when on holiday.
Guinea-pig food.

Yep, thats what Daisy had -urinary tract infection.. 3 weeks of antibiotics. 2 weeks and didnt clear it. Thought about ladle for tomorrow. If not next week as got hand operation early Fri and cant be running round garden at 5am trying to get sample then.

Ladle!!-!! Lol!!

Reactions: soroba1951

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Yep, thats what Daisy had -urinary tract infection.. 3 weeks of antibiotics. 2 weeks and didnt clear it. Thought about ladle for tomorrow. If not next week as got hand operation early Fri and cant be running round garden at 5am trying to get sample then.

Ladle!!-!! Lol!!
I googled the word. It is the thing with which you put the soup in your bowl, right? Works fine with male dogs, don't know about females. Good luck with your operation, Donnellysdogs!
Half a pumpkin. Also for the guinea pigs, rabbits, chicken and pigeons. I don't like pumpkins.

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Dog food.

Daisy dog couches so low to wee she feels anything going under and stops!! Ok whilst infected-she didnt crouch so much and constantly weeing... now I'm going to hand the ladle to John tomorrow!!

Op will be fine! Hopefully get hand out of pain...

Reactions: Antje77

dogslife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Unfairness/ use of offensive language.
Container of wild bird food

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Bags (for doggy treats!)

Reactions: dogslife