Who are they?

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
I never used or understood the bath clue. I looked at the face and a shadow under the nose looked like Hitler's moustache. The rest of him then looked a lot like Hitler. I think the flames were added by Willie since they are not in the original photo which I have now found.

Squire, the bath really was included........ "just out of interest"
Next time, if there is one, an "out of interest" image, will be
plain to see and will not be misunderstood.

Anyway, it "really is" Hitler's bath and, if the name of the dame can be named,
there's an old foosty, dust covered award that needs to see the light of day.

Here's the bath and the dame in all their glory......She was very famous in her
time and she'd a remarkable story to tell..........
ralll_zps945da9be.jpg

Finally, I suppose the "Guess Who" could..... possibly be taken as Hitler.
But don't go searching any more. lol.

btw, there's a train of thought that he's still very much alive, you know. :snaphappy: :rolleyes: :joyful:
raal_zps0441c2f4.jpg

"Dame"...what an utterly common description of the fairer sex..
uoi_zpsc368e865.gif
:inpain: lol

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Yet another classic from Wee Willie, if only I checked out the lady in the bath."Lee Miller". Ah well win some loose some.

zolabud

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Whelks,winkles... All crustaceous seafood except prawns. Can't do crab.lobster or scallops.
Don't like the way they are killed and cooked. Save our Scallops. SOS !!!
Also HATE evaporated milk.
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Eva Braun is in the bath tub.

Her beloved is in the picture to the left of the bath.

"Researchers have variously suggested that Hitler suffered from irritable bowel syndrome, skin lesions, irregular heartbeat, coronary sclerosis,[366] Parkinson's disease,[265][367] syphilis,[367] and tinnitus.[368]

Lovely eh.....

For the man who has everything.

I looked up Lee Miller which is izzzi's suggestion and there is a famous picture of her in a bath in Hitler's apartment.

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I have got to be fair this is very interesting as I had no Idea what the pictures were, until Hitler was mentioned

Although I was wrong with Hitlers picture. I am sure that is Lee Miller in the bath.(probably wrong and just trying to gain points)
Zola might find it interesting that Lee Millers famous house in Chiddingly has a view of the "long man of Wilmington"
images

zolabud

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Whelks,winkles... All crustaceous seafood except prawns. Can't do crab.lobster or scallops.
Last edited by a moderator:

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Willie this picture showed up in my email from "who are they" must be the system or me being confused.unnamed.jpg has it got something to do with Squires king Neptune ??

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes it has. That picture appeared in this thread and I guessed who it was a picture of. I'm hoping for a medal for being first.

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Willie this picture showed up in my email from "who are they" must be the system or me being confused.View attachment 2819 has it got something to do with Squires king Neptune ??

That was only a test image, and I deleted it more or less immediately Squire and izzzi. :joyful:
I don't know how the heck you managed to view it. :cool: :)

Hope you didn't go on a wild goose chase looking for king neptune, or Nessie. even. lol.

Sorry about that.

I'm a bit behind right now, but won't be long for the next one. Stick with me please.

willie.

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hope you didn't go on a wild goose chase looking for king neptune, or Nessie. even. lol.
No problem Willie, Mind you I did check out "The Gare Loch" thinking it was a submarine under the water then captain Nemo came to mind.
images
Have a great new year. Roy:pompous::pompous::):)

zolabud

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Happy New Year quizzlings !!

Zola and Archie the GIT....

Reactions: 2 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes