Who ate all the candy?

suzi

Dislikes
people who are rude and ignorant, and people who have no patience in queues.
Hi Everyone,
Hope you all enjoyed Halloween and didn't over indulge too much. Andrew and his brother came home with a very large treats bag and spent about an hour reading the ingredients and dividing their loot into two large piles, then Andrew divide his again into hypo jar, treats jar and lets see how much i can put in my mouth :D He went to bed with BG's of 22.4 ooopps. But we didn't panic and he didn't bother with supper not even a carb, which i knew spelt trouble and he woke with readings of 2.4, gave him a cup of lucozade and shouldn't have left him to drink it but had to go to the loo, ooops again, he fell asleep and poured it over himself, but at least it woke him back up :oops: Didn't take long to sort him out and he was fine for the rest of the day.
Take care all
Suzi x

suzi

Dislikes
Hi sugarless sue,
If only,today was his birthday and although he is also coeliac, he did indulge in a piece of ordinary triple chocolate birthday cake!! BG's fine by bed time, but then we did use him as the donkey in pin the tail :D it certainly helped bring his teatime sugars down from 22 to 10 in addition to his humalog.
Just 7 and a half weeks to Christmas, when he'll indulge in the finest belgium chocolates, until then, he'll be on very small rationed treats.
Suzi x

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Oh if he doesn't want the Belgium chocs i could find them a good home ,Suzi ! :lol: :lol:

graham64

Dislikes
Ironing, cooking, shopping. Pessimists, people with sense of humour bypass. Speed cameras Traffic wardens, Nanny state and Hypocrites
Did you eat all the pies Sue :roll: :roll: :roll:

sugarless sue said:
Oh if he doesn't want the Belgium chocs i could find them a good home ,Suzi ! :lol: :lol:

suzi

Dislikes
Hi Everyone,
For all you low carbers, i've discovered a low carb free from chocolate bar in Asda, Andrew loves it, especially as its gluten free! 35g bar has net carbs of 3.4g and tastes pretty good. It's called celtic and contains maltitol so obvoiusly don't consume too many at once. Enjoy
Suzi x