Y me????????

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I hear your anguish and I feel for you. Can you tell us exactly what the problem is right now? I won't be able to help you, but someone else out there might. Please try.

sugar-monsters

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Sorry had a little drink and in turn a little "feel sorry for myself " last night! Jus hate diabetes so much sumtimes! Ps my phone will go under lock and key next time I hav a little drink ;) lol tanks very ur kind response thou x

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sorry had a little drink and in turn a little "feel sorry for myself " last night! Jus hate diabetes so much sumtimes! Ps my phone will go under lock and key next time I hav a little drink ;) lol tanks very ur kind response thou x

There's no need for that, we all feel sorry for ourselves sometimes. Don't forget to keep talking to us. Talking helps

Hugs

sugar-monsters

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
I tink I'm sick herein myself talk round and round in roundabouts lol all said feelin better today jus can't tink of the negatives won't change anyting so pointless! Tanks x

Reactions: 2 people

sunday

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
It´s o.k. to feel sorry for yourself for sometimes and for some people it´s an important step on their way to accept diabetes.
Hope you feel better now. Your daughter needs you. Also to learn to live with diabetes in a positive way. Sometimes diabetes is sh… but it is nothing you cannot handle. You are a strong person and you and your daughter are able to manage it.

And don´t drink to drown your problems: they can swim… :)

sugar-monsters

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
It´s o.k. to feel sorry for yourself for sometimes and for some people it´s an important step on their way to accept diabetes.
Hope you feel better now. Your daughter needs you. Also to learn to live with diabetes in a positive way. Sometimes diabetes is sh… but it is nothing you cannot handle. You are a strong person and you and your daughter are able to manage it.

And don´t drink to drown your problems: they can swim… :)

sugar-monsters

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
I guess it's like everyting in life , bit of a roller coaster ride! I do try to b positive I usuali b ok for month then hav a meltdown over it all but I tink it's my way of dealing wit it!?