Zero Noodles ok??

sofialee

Hi everyone, have a quick question.... has anyone tied the Zero Noodles at all? if so did they effect your blood sugar levels at all? I have been told that they are very good to help treat diabetes but just want to be sure before I go ahead and order a load. Also are nice/ easy to incorporate into the diet???

Thanks in advance :D

Grazer

There was a long thread on these once. Basically, they won't TREAT your diabetes, but they won't affect your BGs either. They do have zero carbs. Only issue is, they apparently taste of nothing. Not tried them myself. I would suggest just getting a small quantity to try (despite higher postage costs per order) in case they taste rubbish. But they WON'T put your BGs up.

A

Anonymous

I bought some Bare Naked noodles. Very low carb, and they did nothing to my BG. They needed a bit of work to perk them up, but made a nice change.

A

Anonymous

Confused. Do they have protein in them then? or fat ? otherwise is there a point to eating them (rather than the box they come in?)

Grazer

No nutritional point in eating them that I can see. Just something to put the spaghetti Bol sauce on. But I haven't eaten them.....

Paul1976

Dislikes
The puzzle that is Asperger syndrome that I still can't fit together.
Might be a good alternative in my spicy Thai noodle soup-plenty of other flavours going on to compensate for the blandness of the noodles. :wink:
Can you purchase these in the likes of waitrose,Holland and Barrett etc?

A

Anonymous

bigfatpaulie said:
Might be a good alternative in my spicy Thai noodle soup-plenty of other flavours going on to compensate for the blandness of the noodles. :wink:
Can you purchase these in the likes of waitrose,Holland and Barrett etc?

I can only find them online Paul.

sofialee

Thanks everyone, I actually recieved them today and made up a stir fry for lunch....actually pretty good! very enjoyable and almost calorie free. Im going to have them every day for dinner in place of carbs as reccommended so will let you know if I actually lose any weight :thumbup:

Would highly reccommend trying if you want to drop a few pounds

Tracey167

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Sofialee

Where do you get these zero noodles from, this is the first i have heard of them and i would like to give them a try especially if they have no carbs would be great to have with a spag bowl as i use quorn mince for that as well which is also very low in carbs.

tracey167

sofialee

Hi, I got the Zero Noodles from www.zeronoodles.com. they are the cheapest I could find online...not sure if you can buy them in any health food stores???

I was thinking the same thing Tracey, Am going to make spagbol tonight to try with them :p