Visit the new Diabetes Recipes section!
Looking for recipes? Browse over 3,000 delicious diabetes recipes.
Caesar salad (Serves 1)
- 1/2 cup of low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup of low-fat, skimmed milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large head of lettuce, washed and torn into salad-size chunks
Combine all the ingredients apart from the lettuce, and whisk until smooth. Place the lettuce into a salad bowl, add the dressing, toss and serve.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
- 55 Calories,
- 4g Fat,
- 6mg Cholesterol,
- 193mg Sodium,
- 2g Carbohydrate,
- 0g Fibre,
- 1g Sugars,
- 2g Protein
- 1 Vegetable,
- 1 Fat