Charlotte is DDM’s Chief Operations Officer, behaviour change expert, and published author. Charlotte manages the daily operations of the organisation including marketing, editorial and web development teams, public relations, community development projects and human resources.
Charlotte is a driving force who has been named a global disruptor and included in the Sunday Times Business Maserati 100 List 2017. Charlotte was also selected by Management Today as one of their 35 Women Under 35.
Charlotte is passionate about creating and delivering digital health interventions with proven health outcomes and cost savings. Her passion lies in creating offline accountability and behavioural change in a digital age.
Charlotte is a business mentor for a number of start-up organisations, frequently called upon to speak about the future of diabetes, healthcare education, and behaviour change.
Recent talks include:
- DDM: Future of Healthcare and Health Conference Stream Chair – Web Summit, Portugal, 2018
- Low Carb Program – 20th Annual Congress on Eating Disorders, Obesity and Nutrition, Netherlands, 2018
- Redefining chronic wellness with the Low Carb Program – Health Monitoring in Insurance, SwissRe, Zurich, 2017
- Play your carbs right – Diabetes Professional Care, 2017
- Big data to big impact: the Low Carb Program – Expert Forum on Diabetes, SwissRe, Zurich, 2017
- 180,000 anecdotes: the Low Carb Program – Breckenridge, 2017
- Tackling the chronic disease burden – GIANT, 2016
- The Low Carb Program: 140,000 ancedotes – Oman Health Expo, 2016
Outside of work, Charlotte is an avid low-carb cooking enthusiast and is learning to play the cello.
Follow Charlotte on Twitter.
Browse: Diabetes.co.uk Team
Head of Engineering
Senior Software Engineer
Head of Performance Marketing
Head of Machine Learning
Social Media Specialist