1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

14.6.19... DAY FOURTEEN

Published by Geordie lass in the blog Geordie lass's blog. Views: 9

Dear Dia-BULLY,

Looking good, looking good! Hey, Dia-BULLY, we are on top form! What gives?? I’m not complaining as I feel so healthy and well with normal and in range BGL’s. Just hoping that I can sustain this good control. Let’s do this together?

My bedtime BGL’s were good at 7.4mmol/L. I did a tiny correction for overnight. Also changed my infusion set. Blood ketones were sitting at 3.4mmol/L. Slept ok and awoke with a FBG of 7.5mmol/L, same as yesterday, weirdly! Did my morning finger prick, calibrated my pump and bolused for my morning coffees. Only needed a tiny correction again this morning. Happy days!!
Blood Ketones...13.6.19.jpg

I’ve had a busy day today. I cleaned the whole house from top to bottom as I have people coming this afternoon to view my property. When I was done I had my morning coffees with cream. Yummy!!

I ate my lunch at 1.15pm, which was roast chicken thighs that were left over from last night’s dinner, so full now.
Lunch... 14.6.19.jpg

My BGL’s have been steady all day again. It’s getting boring now!
BGL Graph... 14.6.19.jpg SG Review...14.6.19.jpg

Viewings all done so I didn’t get my dinner until 7pm. Slow cooked streak. Fabulous!
Dinner... 14.6.19.jpg

My TDD has been awesome again. Not much insulin on board today again!
TDD... 14.6.19.jpg

My macronutrients have been perfect. I’ve had 9g net carbs, which is so awesome. I’m actually not craving carbs at all now… Just not bothered by them. I need to remember this in case the cravings return anytime soon!
Macronutrients...14.6.19.jpg
So Dia-BULLY, it’s been another fantastic day for us both. Yes, we deserve yet another gold star to mark out efforts of team working. Let’s repeat this great effort tomorrow. ⭐⭐
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook