1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

A good day

Published by foxglove in the blog foxglove's blog. Views: 60

I had a lovely day out with my niece and her daughter who took me to a garden centre where we had a look round as they have a beautiful collection of garden ornaments and other things. Then we visited my sister who I haven't seen for quite some time and finished off by having a meal at a very nice restaurant. They both have really hearty appetites and they had the carvery menu and I just had a starters as I don't eat much these days but we all finished off with a dessert of icecream etc.
Needless to say I was absolutely exhausted when I got home so after they had done a couple of things to my computer for me I was soon in bed and asleep.
My niece is an absolute sweetheart as she is the first to help me when I really need it and even though she has been very busy she will come and see me if I ask her.. I am really blessed to have her in my life.
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook