1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

A VIDEO ON HOW I PUT MY TYPE 2 DIABETES INTO REMISSION AND LOST OVER 50LBS IN WEIGHT - SLIDE BY SLIDE

Published by Debandez in the blog Debandez's blog. Views: 180

I'm forever grateful to this amazing website and its wonderful forum moderators/members who give their time selflessly. Sharing their knowledge to help others. The support is endless and much appreciated, speaking from my own perspective. Very much appreciate all the help and support i received. Sad to say the NHS advice I found to be far from helpful. And i there is little support.

I am over 4 years into my journey with type 2 diabetes. I put it into remission very quickly with help from the members.

I have put together a 45 minute video that I know would have helped me on diagnosis. Lots of useful info. 78 slides because i feel visuals really help. You can stop and start and watch at your own leisure if you choose to watch it.

This morning I took a crash course In adding videos to YouTube so I could share here and on my social media platforms.

If this helps one person I'm very happy.

MY STORY
https://t.co/hVvKZ6bwUT
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook