1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Almost there

Published by PatsyB in the blog PatsyB's blog. Views: 375

Went to see the house we moving to yesterday , the electricians have almost finished the rewiring and what a mess but am sure they will clean some of it up, but men being men what can we expect chuckles...well one had almost pulled the curtain rail down in the lounge as he had tried to close the curtains for Thursday night as was leaving wiring in there and it snapped a bracket I told him do not worry it all coming down eventually, no carpets in bedrooms as they taken them up to rewire so they going to the tip...I am hoping they do not leave holes in the walls and ceiling else more cost for a plasterer arghhhhhh but hopfuly we are set to move next week, we did hire a man with a van but =found he kept alter his price quotes so my son said he hire a van and move us yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....so hope my next entry will be when I back on the net and we settled
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook