1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

another update ...

Published by Enclave in the blog Enclave's blog. Views: 294

Just wanted to say that swollen legs and food poising are a good mix, poor Mr enclave has just had a bought of food poising. Four days of being slightly unwell and off his feet has proved to be good at reducing the swelling in his legs. Sadly his foot is still swollen and wondering if a second round of food poising would sort that out for him, maybe not !
One little observation I have made was at the start of the poising the sugar/salt mix to stop hubby getting dehydrated he was enjoying. Once he started to get better the drink lost all its appeal and was totally refused.
Not that the stress of hubby being ill was not enough, our local vet thew us out via an email message ! Don't ask, I don't really know why and as our thyroid challenged dog is on a life time of medication I was a little surprise to say the least. But as I always say things happen for reasons, that may not always be apparent at the time. So time will tell on how well my lovely dogs will get on with a new vet.
Hope your all having a good day, as here today the sun is shining and life is looking good. But we all know looks can be deceiving !:joyful:
  • ickihun
  • Enclave
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook