1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Back losing weight

Published by Resurgam in the blog Resurgam's blog. Views: 623

I tell myself it is early days, that it cannot last, and the rate will slow down but I am really pleased to find that I can still manage to lose weight doing Atkins . I am rather pleased that my waistline is reducing and also that my middle is not rigid like it used to be.
I was told that I would be sent a letter to let me know the date and time of the next diabetes education session. I am hoping that I can lose enough weight before then to astonish the nurses.

My BG is staying below 8 mmol/l even without taking the Metformin, and so far the urine testing has not shown anything but negatives.
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook