1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

blog 18. great bedtime stories

Published by Lamont D in the blog Lamont D's blog. Views: 488

As if you needed telling, I have really weird and interesting dreams.
This one is no different.

Last night was nothing unusual, my disruptive sleep patterns, to go the toilet, made me remember this one.

I was in charge of a limo type car and I was driving people that I knew to their destinations, one after another, they would get in the kerbside door, climb in the back say hello, and sit back. There was no conversation, just a vision of each and every passenger behind me as though I was looking through the rear view mirror.
As soon as we would arrive, wherever that may have been, they alighted through the roadside door.
This happened at least ten times.
I couldn't see out through the front windscreen, just the back of the vehicle.
Nothing strange, you say, and I would agree.

But you see, these were all my relatives, who have passed away.

What was the point? no idea!
Why was I driving? No idea! Oh yeah, I have never passed my driving test! I have an eyesight problem with spacial awareness 30 to 40 yards ahead of me. I just can't judge it properly!

This is just me!
Weird dreams!

And to finish off my car took off and flew to my workplace to drop me off, I got to open the door and my alarm went off!

That's it!
A short blog for a change!

Thanks f or reading!
vicjord likes this.
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook