1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

compartmentalised into boxes

Published by Ajax in the blog Ajax's blog. Views: 496

I stow my diabetes medication in an ✻airtight✻ container to keep it pharmacy-fresh ..it also makes it easier for me to keep a tally of my remaining doses.

My entire kit is compartmentalised into boxes ..in one I keep a tape measure (to monitor my girth) along with a Calorie Counter book ..in another a spare pack of low-GI ginger biscuits ..and so on.

Each is the equivalent of a folder on a computer ..I've a drawerful of my tranklements in a big filing cabinet.

All this paid off a recently when the council recently did a major electrical installation on the property ..drilling holes into the masonry, etc ..there was lots of ✻grimy dust✻ in the air and on most surfaces.

Knowing my diabetes gear is uncontaminated is one less concern.
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook