1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Dear Dia-BULLY!!!

Published by Geordie lass in the blog Geordie lass's blog. Views: 204

...It's 1st June tomorrow....I need to be accountable to myself and get myself back on the right track with my diabetes management and LCHF lifestyle...

I have followed a LCHF lifestyle for 5 years now and lost 120lbs in the process.

Recently (well, since Christmas), I've kinda gone a bit AWOL with both my diabetes management and LCHF lifestyle...I guess it's called "BURNOUT"???? :arghh: AND, put weight on during this time too...:bigtears::bigtears::banghead::banghead:

So, tomorrow it's a new month and I want to journal my progress so that I can read back to myself if I ever burnout again! Just to keep myself encouraged and motivated, if you like! :nailbiting:

I am going to journal my daily food intake, daily BGL's/CGM readings, and any activity/exercise that I do throughout the day...even if no-one reads this blog or seems interested, I NEED to do this for myself! :shy: BUT, a little encouragement will go a long way. Thank you for your interest.

Day 1 begins tomorrow...

Note to self...daily reminders: Get weighed (Saturday's ONLY)
Check BGL's & Calibrate pump (daily x3)
Keep BGL's as normal as possible
Morning coffee with 30mls single cream (x3)
LCHF lifestyle being <30g carbs daily
IF (18:6)
Stop eating by 7pm, first bite after 1pm

Come on GEORDIE LASS....YOU CAN DO THIS...TIME TO STAND UP TO DIA-BULLY AND GET BACK ON TRACK WITH LCHF AND BEING HEALTHY!!! YOU GOT THIS!!! :)
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook