1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

FAAST ACTING GLUCOSE CHEWS 2 MAKES I KNOW OFF

Published by vic hill in the blog vic hill's blog. Views: 116

EVENING ALL
Now having a very tough time having been been giving a life saving treatment from my local MACMILLION UNIT will not go into details to Boreing and i like to keep upbeat
and my magical FRRE STYLE LIBRE keeps me and my insulin pump ACCU-CHEK SPIRIT COMBO OF 15 YEARS in just about sane
i aslo have the latest fast acting gell and sports gel 25 GRAM S of carb
today i needed some fast acting carbs WELL I TRIED SOME FAST ACTING GLUCOSE CHEWS 10 X 3.2 GRAMS OF CARBS so i am sure you know the type it took me 3 mins of chewing to even break them uo anybody else tried them by time blood sugars going low to say 4 some put my pump in to 20 recent .
tablets so damm hard why i asked i keep to LUCOXADE ORfast acting gel any body like to add the same problem
old timer vic 1957 vintage
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook