1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

getting there

Published by PatsyB in the blog PatsyB's blog. Views: 359

Two bedrooms decorated, landing stairs and hall , carpets coming tomorrow for those rooms so should eb warmer for winter then we got to start on the lounge which I think we will have laminated flooring...all skirting boards have been changed all architrev around doors changed so looking a lot better but the bank balance is not laughs...since changing my Insulin my BG levels have been a little better so goes to show trail and error until you find what is right for you.....new curtains up to all wiindows and new blinds in place, realy need new windows but have to save for those so maybe in the future...always something needs replacing...screen keeps going blank so unsure what wrong with that will get the PC man out to it arghhhh. hoping it stops raining so can get my dogs exercised , soon be Christmas and not done a thing yet, last year had it all done now oh well this year been too busy but still got time smiles
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook