1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Good intentions mean nothing....

Published by LindsayJane in the blog LindsayJane's blog. Views: 229

I had planned to spend at least 2 hours on the allotment today, pulling up a few weeds, listening to the birdies singing their little beaks off but an unexpected payment taken from my account by the dear folk at Council Tax - nearly £500 - no warning - nothing left in my bank account because of it - meant I had to change my plans and beat a hasty path to our County Town and try to sort it out! How can they do that with no warning? I had budgeted for £88 and they took nearly £500!!! Blood sugars spiked a litte bit too.......

Going to spend the evening drawing. That should calm me down a bit.
  • foxglove
  • LindsayJane
  • foxglove
  • LindsayJane
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook