1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

hard work

Published by PatsyB in the blog PatsyB's blog. Views: 535

Moving house is hard work I will not be moving again that said we have to get this house up to scratch, bad phrase as never stopped scratching wallpaper off the darn walls here been at it a week and hands are sore, my son and daughter inlaw came up yesterday and we stripped the lounge every ceiling has wallpaper on it and polystyrene coving all have to come down and has just the kitchen and bathroom now to do. we had electricians in to rewire and they left great big channels and holes every where so they got a phone call from me and are supposed to be sending in the plasterers next week...need that doing before can start and decorate. My dogs hate it they do not know where thye are one has already tried to escape when the gas man came he left the doors open and off she went we was looking all over for her it wa shot and thye be whippets so no fat on them to keep them hydrated but we found her now she keep look for a way out arghh will have to put a sign on the gate Please close dog escape artist lol.
So we see what next week brings...oh and British Gas trying to sell me a new boiler I need a newer one I guess but they so dear and we be in our 70's who knows what is around the corner??
  • DCUKMod
  • Enclave
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook