1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Healing

Published by samantha107 in the blog samantha107's blog. Views: 296

Hi every one iam a 50 year diabetic they say im a type two but not really sure been this way since 18years old and my mums family where type one imwriteing this s i need some reasureing on the 5th of september i went to see a new doctor as all the orthers kept saying pain in leg and foot being cold all the time wascdue to being diabetic but turn out to be acute right lower limb ischaemia so endind up going to hospital and haveing an operation called a right femoral endarterectomy and bovine patch angioplasty the problem is that its still not healed yet and a hole the size of a 10p in my groin it got infected as no one after a week had been to see me so had to ring doctors as there was no after care plan i am all so experincing numbness on the leg i had op on whwa i would like to no if orther people had this op and how long it took to heal as getting no answer from proffasinalls thankyou
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook