1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

i am a student,and i am type 1 Diabetes

Published by Emma ling in the blog Emma ling's blog. Views: 270

Hello, everyone . my name is Emma.i have been diagnosed with diabetes about ten years.
My parents just are normal worker in factory .but they give me more love and care . i love them .

they brought Dexcom for me .but it is so expensive and the alarm is not very well sometime . so my dad changd dexcom to abbott freestyle libre .

and my friends gift me MiaoMiao Smart libre reader .And my life has a amazing change since then.i don't need to scan libre frequently to get BG.
MiaoMiao can transfer data from libre to my phone even my watch every 5 mins. So cool.

What's more ,when i am sleep at night , miaomiao can give me alarm when high or low .my parents also can monitor my Blood Sugar when i am in school .I have used miaomiao about one year .It is amazing device .small body ,large power.

I hope everyone like me can have a easy and relaxing normal libre .I love my parents,my friends. i love everyone who have diabtes.
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook