1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Introduction to... Me!

Published by poemagraphic in the blog poemagraphic's blog. Views: 579

Master Po.

So who am I?
I am male, married,
5ft 8in 10st 4lb

Perfect BMI!

I am known by my friends and followers by my pen name ‘Po’ an abbreviation of Poemagraphic.
I live in the UK in North Norfolk. I have been writing poetry since the early eighties.

I have made a life study and practice of meditation, which I began after becoming only the fourth person in the UK to attain a black belt in the Korean martial art of Hap-Ki-Do.
I am also a Forth Degree Reiki Master Practitioner.

I have studied parapsychology for over forty years, going on to appear on BBC ‘Look East Live’ and having in the past my own weekly radio phone in and talk show on ‘Future FM’. I was also a regularly contributor to the ‘Paranormal Norfolk’ magazine.

I am both psychic and mediumistic. I have in the past conducted literally hundreds of private consultations and undertaken ‘serious’ paranormal investigations throughout East Anglia over the last few decades.

My experiences have been a great source of inspiration for much of my poetry, which I enjoy with a passion

I am currently working in Forensics

The three words that best describe my personality are
1 Outgoing
2 Easy going
3 Friendly

My tastes in music are quite eclectic
I enjoy Motown/Soul, Country, Folk.
I love ‘Passenger’ The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Simon and Garfunkel, Elvis, Brad Paisley

I also greatly enjoy caravanning and camping getting away whenever and wherever I can.

I love cycling, photography, yoga, martial arts.

So here it is my new found friends my bio and first Blog posting.

Po
  • nomoredonuts
  • poemagraphic
  • poemagraphic
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook