1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

its snowing and I have took a tumble .. again

Published by Enclave in the blog Enclave's blog. Views: 681

I have not been around much recently (& mrs enclave is typing this for me ) Since I had a mega nose bleed I have just not been well. Silly things like being very cold, headaches, tired, infact completely washed out. I was meant to start on a new blood thinning drug (rat poison) just before my nose bleed. My heart failure has stepped up a notch and everything is an effort to do. I have my left leg so swollen I can hardly bend it and to top all that I fell over this morning. I don't think I hurt anything, but am just too tired to notice. My dear wife is running round looking after me and still doing all her own projects, so has no time to help me on this site, so I have just had to step back for a while.
I am no teenager, and I hope I will battle back from this bought of ill health. I owe so much to his site in sorting me out when I first found out I had diabetes T2, so hope you will all understand that at the moment I am staying away not because I want to, but because I have to.
We did not have a Christmas this year nor a birthday for me as I just could not cope with the disruption and changes these events cause. Yes I am that unwell at the moment. Not depressed, just unable to breathe or move without feeling shattered and in pain. Heart failure is a very horrid condition, that is controllable, but when it steps up and hits you in the face, the only thing to do is rest. xx
  • Pipp
  • Enclave
  • SockFiddler
  • nomoredonuts
  • Enclave
  • timerich
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook