1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

KIDS FOOTBALL 1958 KIDS FOOTBALL 2019

Published by vic hill in the blog vic hill's blog. Views: 128

WHAT A massive difference . today playing football in Norwich a young girl has the MOST ADVANCED INSULIN PUMP TO DATE MEDITRONICE 670 .
can adjust insulin input as it reads blood sugars in real time so while playing football a is done for her as she can run challenge and score without a worry for the diabetes that really is brilliant oct 2019
1958 oct
Me playing football in Richmond park for Addison sec modern school Shepards Bush .
start take some extra carbs and just play run challenge trip score for a good 90 mins insulin type diabetic only hope i do not go low 2injection a day no means of adjustment only take less insulin before sport
and the only thing i can 1 hour after football when back home is the only test we can do in clinctest 5 drop urine 10m drop of water in a test tube colour blue good orange full of sugar
vic 62 years on insulin
some brilliant science in all aspects of insulin delivery systems
  • Gary61
  • vic hill
  • Gary61
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook