1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

knitting exhibition

Published by Resurgam in the blog Resurgam's blog. Views: 46

At the beginning of October there is a knitting show I attend as an exhibitor, and to which I cart a couple of machines and their ribbers, a table and a stand, lots of yarn, books and things to sell.
This year my daughter decided to go on holiday, and my husband decided he was ill, and someone decided to park cars in front of our house for days on end, so I could not load up the car in readiness.
I got up at seven thirty and started carrying things down to the front of the house, then brought the car as close as possible to load it. I drove to the venue, unloaded and set up for the ten o'clock start, then talked to people and sold things until 4 o'clock, when I packed up what was left and came home.
I have been unloading the car a bit at a time, I must confess, but I was quite pleased with myself for what I achieved on the day.
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook