1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Low Calorie High Protein PE Ratio Diet Weekly Update

Published by muzza3 in the blog muzza3's blog. Views: 125

15 August 2021

14 weeks.

80.4kg
Lost .8kg this week. Lost 8.5 since start of PE Diet.

Fasting BG 7 day average 4.6
14 day average 4.6
30 day average 4.9

Macros Weekly Average

Carbs 84g
Fats 44g
Protein 158g
PR Ratio 1.23
Calories 1523

Body contour scales
Body fat stable at 26.% (starting 29.8%)
Muscle stable 38% (starting 35.9%)
Hip 97cm (Started measuring 1/8/21 @100cm)
Waist 97cm (started measuring 1/8/21 @99cm)
Hip to Waist ratio 1

!4 weeks in happy to lose nearly a kilo this week. Protein level a little low at 158g (target 165g) but was thrown out with one day at 102g when I had the packet of chips blowout so needed to keep total calories down.,A positive PE Ratio of over 1.23. decrease in hip of 1 cm with no change to waist lifted ratio to 1:1 needs to be around .9. FBG are still trending down slightly. Getting close to my my next weight goal of breaking 80kg and when achieved will reset to the top end of normal BMI. I have found this diet to be a great fit for me and now over three months in have got into a pattern of eating that is both satisfying and producing weight loss results. Need to buy a new belt when lock down ends as I have run out of holes
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook