1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

MiaoMioa+freestyle libre+app=CGM

Published by Emma ling in the blog Emma ling's blog. Views: 377

Hello everyone! Now that I’ve gotten the MiaoMiao and tomato app and running on my 14 day libre. I thought I’d let you all know my thoughts so far, to be updated as things change.

For anyone not familiar with the MiaoMiao, i studied and learned more information about MM from MiaoMiao Customer Service( they are very kindly and give me response very quickly)[​IMG]

maiomiao=freestyle libre reader
make your libre to really CGM
Slim, waterproof, Rechargeable
Warranty :12 monthes.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

MiaoMiao is a Smart Reader for Libre Sensor, it can read glucose readings from libre every 5 minutes then send data to your phone or watch even to your Nightscout site.
selling points:
[​IMG]You can do it without scan
[​IMG]Auto Alert to you and your family
[​IMG]Real time glucose information among your family
So my parents can also monitor my blood even we are not in the same place.Especially,i can receive alert when blood sugar too high or low during night.
I love it .and my friends also ordered miaomiao for their kids.

The MiaoMiao allows the Libre to function as a full CGM with alarms.

The Available app:
[​IMG]Spike(https://spike-app.com/install-spike-using-xcode/) or Tomato(for iOS) .

[​IMG]xDrip, Tomato,Glimp (for Android).

MiaoMiao1 currently just sell $99 USD with $15 shipping( big reduction)
MiaoMiao2 sell $169 USD with $15 shipping .
MM2 is slimmer and lighter and has better connectivity than MM1. It’s easier to attach with FreeStyle Libre.

Right now , miaomiao can work with Libre1,Libre 2 ,Libre pro,LibreH and US-14 day libre. For details ,you can refer to miaomiao website FAQ (www.miaomiao.cool)

Very fast delivery time .Good news: their overseas warehouse will be open which will shorten the delivery time .

The MiaoMiao itself is fairly small and quite thin, although I personally think it’s a tad bit unsightly. That’s never really been the deciding factor on diabetes tech for me before but I wish I could think of a good way to pretty it up. I felt the need to tape over mine with opsite flexifix, as the stickers that came with it just didn’t seem to be secure [email protected] glitzabetes thank you.
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook