1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

My shopping expedition

Published by Lamont D in the blog Lamont D's blog. Views: 483

During my hypo hell period, and I had to do the shopping for myself and the wife.
One day I was found totally confused in the aisle of my local small supermarket and had an episode of being totally unaware of what I was doing there, totally disoriented and my mind was blank!
To this day, I have no recollection of that trip. Found myself at home as I became aware again.
I found out that the shop assistant had helped me and made sure I got back home.
This shop assistant recently died.

I thanked her then, I thanked her every time I saw her.

RIP, Carole.
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook