1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Not today thanks

Published by LindsayJane in the blog LindsayJane's blog. Views: 370

For the first time in ages I didn't go to the allotment today. All day was spent getting things ready for an exhibition I'm taking part in this weekend and, by the time I got home I was too tired to do anything much at all (apart from sit quietly and drink tea). Just by means of an update though I now have brussels and broccoli sprouting in the raised beds, some runner bean plants and marrows coming on in the little 'greenhouse', kalettes and khol rabi coming along nicely in beds and there are gooseberries and blueberries appearing on their bushes. I have a day off on Wednesday and that might be the next time I get the chance to do anything - the exhibition must take priority for the time being.
Here's a sneak pre-view for anyone who might be interested...
59008899_10218427845343911_4645237233496883200_n.jpg
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook