1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

shattered

Published by PatsyB in the blog PatsyB's blog. Views: 376

We moved last Friday , net just gone on so catching up on reading forums, was a busy day Friday ..I drove my son to pick up a van to move us and we never stopped all day him and my son- inlaw slaved all day lifting and moving stuff ...we got the keys to new house at 12 noon and was in new house for 3 pm.
I can honestly say I have never seen so many box's all heaped high in the garage and am emptying them as fast as I can but this house has two rooms down strair's where as the other house had 4 laughs.....we have stripped the bedrooms of wall paper and for the first time in months I slept the whole night through the other night I was shattered.......had to wait for net to go on and had a new aeriel fitted and sky yesterday.....just the rest of the house wall paper to come off , plastering to be done where the electricians have left trenches in the walls and them tiles to come off the ceilings as they are a fire hazard..... soon be Christmas smiles
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook