1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Three weeks on

Published by PatsyB in the blog PatsyB's blog. Views: 357

we are now three weeks on after moving house, the walls are stripped the ceilings had polystirene tiles on them and after we had taken them off found the ceilings covered in wood chip paper so had to strip that off too, the cracks filled in on walls and ceiling and new skirting boards and door faschias on in one bedroom , hubby started putting water based paint on lounge wall the walls look much better now I think, every day something new happens though ie something goes wrong the phone stopped working but the net worked so told Talk Talk who said they send an engineer out but then sent me a text saying it was repaired, (do they not have engineers?) the gas man fitted a card meter I went and got 40 pound on the card the meter wont accept it so need go back to post office today they say puty a pound on the card and it will transfer the 40 onto it to arghhh if that not work then the meter faulty and to ring them back jeez am tired of it laughs but on the plus side my level readings are not bad so got to keep smiling and be thanfull for what we have ...so today walk the dogs, go to post office then to mams to see to her she is 92 and the reason I moved house so i could look after her or be on hand when she needs me then got the grandson this afternoon as his dad bless him is going to a party, my son has worked tirelessly helping us he is one in a million....:p
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook