1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Tuesday 31/7

Published by foxglove in the blog foxglove's blog. Views: 37

A good start to the day when the carer came in and we had a chat about yesterday's events .. she was very supportive and then we did the rest of my ablutions (washing etc.)
I spent the most of today just preparing for my mental and physical result of the op tomorrow and hoping that this pain subsides so I can get a bit of sleep tonight. . . the pain has and is still really bad!
Had a grocery delivery at 3o'clock and then went to have a cup of tea .. met Chrissy there and had a chat with her and then when Francis came and as they don't like each other Chrissy went off and I continued to talk to Francis .. the silent messages from each one of them to me indicating their intolerance of each other is hilarious [​IMG]

Food counts - Cals 1144 Carbs 159 Protein 30 Sodium 98
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook