1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Until when?

Published by ivm18 in the blog ivm18's blog. Views: 189

Living in a third world country having a chronic diseases is like death sentence.Have you experienced falling in line just to have a single dose of your life line? (insulin) or you don't even have your own BG meter? How about test supply? have you tried using one lancet for 3 days in a row just to save a dollar or a pound because you don't have food on your table?
My son was recently diagnosed 2 months ago, and I thank God that we're able to provide his medicine and meter supply, but I pity my fellow countrymen especially the young ones who doesn't have enough to sustain their medical needs.
If you think you're unlucky having this disease
but you or your government provide some
assistance with your need.
THINK AGAIN!
THERE ARE THOUSAND OF YOUNGS AND ADULT WHO JUST DIED FROM THIS DISEASE WITHOUT HAVING PROPER MEDICATION. SOME NOT EVEN DIAGNOSED.
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook