1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Update on my dreaming history chronicles! Blog no. 41.

Published by Lamont D in the blog Lamont D's blog. Views: 346

As in blog 34 and beforehand blog 16. I dreamed that one of my favourite authors would write about the battle of Waterloo in her next lot of books. Well, what would be the odds, hey?

So it was published today, Christmas day, 2015!
The storyline was not centered on the battle or what happens!
It was a time travel story and this was where the main character of the story, visited the battle on the day of battle to show, record and study a certain well known part of the middle holding the line against superior numbers!
If you have read my blogs, It is a special day for me as it was my dead and closest brother of mine birthday!

I don't know why I dreamt it!
I don't know if anything will happen because of it!

The book is called ' The very first damned thing!' by Jodi Taylor.

But I do know that parts of the story were definitely in my dream!

I am truly gobsmacked!
I am astounded.
I am so humbled by this!

I don't usually have nothing to say, maybe saying no more, says it all!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
I have!
HazelD and Enclave like this.
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook