1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

What Exactly am I Doing?

Published by LindsayJane in the blog LindsayJane's blog. Views: 447

There's lots of change on the horizon for me.
My first pension was paid into my bank account and my bus pass arrived. The academic year is over and the end of year exhibition is all set up ready to open tomrrow evening. Just one more year to go and I will graduate as a Bachelor of Arts, provided I keep up the work and get the results that is. There is also one more change.... I'm not ready to post about it yet as there are still a few uncertainties but, suffice it to say, this is a life changing thing; my life will be completely different - COMPLETELY - if it all goes to plan. The 'uncertainties' are beyond my control and are therefore causing me a bit of bother; got to keep a tight check on those BG levels in the meantime. I think the allotment is going to be a haven over the next few weeks but, as for today, the bindweed and pigeons can have their way. I'm staying home and drinking coffee.
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook