1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

world life style center (wlsc)

Published by bandas in the blog bandas's blog. Views: 713

Guys - Hope you are all doing well enough. I do not know if this is the right place or not but just wanted to give a shot.

A real quick background behind this blog:
Though I was under extremely stressful professional and personal life style and poor diet with little or no exercise, I was believing that I was pretty healthy, perfect with height and weight index and I never get even head-ache. But I was pretty disappointed to know that I was all wrong, until recently when I was diagnosed with T2DM. I had no clue about this until then. I decided to dig deeper but realized there are some basic and key questions were unanswered. I am really shocked to know that how much food and life style matters and this was not taught in our schools and universities. I, therefore, believe "this is high time for us to get united and fight Diabetes" failing we will NOT be able to see our next generations.

LET US ACT NOW TO SAVE OUR GENERATIONS. WE ARE ALREADY IN CODE RED. IF NOT NOW, NEVER.

This post has been edited, due to breaches of rules B12 and C18. Members must not solicit others.

Forum rules can be located here: http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/community-ethos-forum-rules.50278/ It is each member's responsibility to familiarise themselves with the rules and to comply with them.
  • nomoredonuts
  • bandas
  • bandas
  • azure
  • Jaylee
  • DCUKMod
You need to be logged in to comment
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook