1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

New Profile Posts

Kikky
    Kikky
    3 month check, 2nd July, testing loads, learning quickly thanks to this site
    Gran25
    Gran25
    June 2019 218 lbs (-32/yr) HbA16 5.7 /38.8 (down from 6.4/46.4 in 1 yr) LCHF with IF no meds. Cycling 25-30 km 3-4 x wk
    Gran25
    Gran25
    June 2018 240 Lbs HbgA1c 6.4% (46.4)
    Gran25
    Gran25
    March 2018 250lbs
    Mummashell
    Mummashell
    type 1 and have had high hba1c since diagnosed in 2012 I have just found out I'm pregnant with my 4th child youngest is 13 xx
    Gaffer type 1
    Gaffer type 1
    I had lentil and pepper chilli
    BabsMaraj
    BabsMaraj
    Type 2...know very little. I am on 3 types of tablets plus others for BP and cholesterol etc.
    PrincessScarlett
    1. Juicyj
      Juicyj
      Hello there, please post on the main forum if you need any support, your post will get more visibility there :)
      Jun 16, 2019 at 8:03 PM
    Guzzler
    Guzzler
    It is only easy after you have learned it.
    Guzzler
    Sheila L
    Sheila L
    Currently learning all I can about Diabetes Type 2.
    Marie 2
    Marie 2
    I am a vegan LADA since 2003. I am on an Omnipod Insulin Pump and a Dexcom G6 CGM. My A1C is 6.4%
    PamJHS
    PamJHS
    Getting used to the low-carb lifestyle
    Hsue
    Hsue
    Diagnosed 8 weeks ago at age 66, a shock to say the least. Any tips for holiday travel?
    NicoleC1971
    NicoleC1971
    Currently running Leatherhead Diabetes Walk and Talk for pre diabetics and type 2 diabetics.
    1. Caeseji, Juicyj and Diakat like this.
    Scott Air 1
    Scott Air 1
    Currently on fire (neuropathy) because I fell off the Keto train and have consumed too many carbs over the past two weeks.
    Bennettwoman
    Bennettwoman
    Newly diagnosed as Prediabetic 12/06/2019 and scared!
    RI&P
    RI&P
    I'm only 3 weeks but experienceing very high bloods body just holds onto anything I eat and saws up even for hours after anyone else?
    poemagraphic
    poemagraphic ert
    Hi ert
    Thank you for the hug.
    Sometimes that little bear can speak volumes
    Po
    1. ert
      ert
      You're welcome. I enjoy reading your posts.
      Jun 12, 2019
    dms1
    dms1
    Type 2, controlled by diet. Diagnosed 2008.
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook