1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

New Profile Posts

isomertwin
    isomertwin
    been isolated for so long, now that I have some get-up-and-go this darn covid 19 means there's nowhere to go, nothing to do. GRRR. Suspect!
    isomertwin
    isomertwin
    been isolated for so long, now that I have some get-up-and-go this darn covid 19 means there's nowhere to go, nothing to do. GRRR
    Deborahb
    Deborahb
    Glucose has been high in the mornings 7.9 this morning and as high as 12.5 in the last week. It drops during the day.
    Easy23
    ailz
    ailz
    Now living in Kent
    Kimelou
    Kimelou
    Stay safe everyone
    1. Jollymon likes this.
    RobertClifton
    RobertClifton
    GOOD GOOD is a brand of healthy sugar-free products, made from the best ingredients and only sweetened with low-calorie natural sweeteners.
    Buzzer81
    Buzzer81
    Type 2 since Feb 2020
    Rickjay
    Rickjay
    Recently Diagnosed Type 2, medication - Metformin 1000mg twice daily.
    bascullin
    bascullin
    I have T2 taking Metformin. I don't self test. Should I be Shielding or Social distancing, I have not left the house for 11 days. Thank you
    victor555
    victor555
    Am type 2 diabetic but I am working at the moment. Am I ok to work with the wide spread of covic 19.i need an advices
    Jo55
    Jo55
    I'm Type1 and I work in catering at a food distribution centre, I can't stay 2m from my work colleagues so do I need to self isolate
    kevin1970
    kevin1970
    been a type 1 diabetic for 32yrs
    ianslaney
    ianslaney
    How can I change my profile from Type 2 to the Type 1 which they have finally discovered I am !!
    ianslaney
    ianslaney
    After 20 years on insulin under the belief I was Type 2 they eventually tested me and confirmed that I AM Type 1 and always was.
    Jamesgib22
    Jamesgib22
    Taking each day and making it my own
    Jayleicester
    Jayleicester
    I need help with something
    1. Diakat
      Diakat
      Yes?
      Mar 25, 2020 at 10:13 PM
    mickrio
    mickrio
    very bored on self isolation
    Annemou
    Annemou
    Do I have to stay home for 12 weeks as my work says it type 1 only. I am very worried as have to travel over an hr each way to work.
    Annemou
    Annemou
    I have type 2 diabetes and classed as a key worker.
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook