1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

New Profile Posts

kellypirotte
    kellypirotte honeybeee88
    Hi honeybee, I am the same. Please make contact.
    Higaomo
    Haggis1411
    Haggis1411
    Need help urgently
    brockdiesel
    brockdiesel
    Providing helpful diet tips and fitness education to those striving to realize their personal weight loss goals
    Damo668
    Damo668
    Is any body else having problems getting metformin oral salution and if so has doctor prescribed alternative
    Trouken
    Trouken
    Pain in my right heal. Plantar fasciitis.
    Trouken
    Trouken
    Enjoying old age.
    magsmch
    magsmch
    ever the optimist
    Suestevewil
    Suestevewil
    Why can I log in here using safari on iPad but downloaded app and try to log in and says not registered ?
    Suestevewil
    Suestevewil
    Type 2, currently on gov 800 calorie scheme week 6 of 12
    KateS14
    KateS14
    T2, diagnosed August 2021.
    Mubaali
    Mubaali
    Newly Diagnosed
    sleepster
    sleepster
    lots of anxiety at the moment
    Jules08
    Jules08
    Hi recently found out I'm T2
    Steveh1970
    Steveh1970
    Teasdel
    Teasdel
    Type 1 diagnosed 6 years ago Age 78 Insulin Novo rapid and Tresiba
    Helen100%
    Helen100%
    Working on it
    vic hill
    vic hill Grant_Vicat
    what o me old mucker take you still going like a STEAM TRAIN a huff a puff and onward and upward s
    me still about old pal but this years 4 VISITS and 2 op s in NHS service dept lucky to alive
    but good to see you about VIC THE HILL suffolk born bread and alive
    1. Grant_Vicat
      Grant_Vicat
      Hi Vic, Great to hear from you! Hope they put you back together properly - sorry to hear you've been under the weather and the knife. But we're both fighters! I have been remarkably well in spite of close family members getting Covid - there's no rhyme or reason in all this, just luck I think. Look after yourself! All the best, Grant
      Oct 10, 2021
    Eddie65
    Eddie65
    Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. I've been overwhelmed with the level of sound advice & support.
    1. magsmch likes this.
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook