1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2017 »
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

New Profile Posts

cristis
    cristis bulkbiker
    I actually reported your comment. It was nothing wrong with mine, just a simple remark. But you jumped up to conclusions and insulted me for nothing. Sad... :(
    JamesBu
    JamesBu
    Good Morning All, can anyone share the fund raising link for Diabetes UK at all please? I can't find it on the web site
    cristis
    cristis bulkbiker
    Hi. I'm afraid the HbA1C numbers from your signature are actually BG levels. HbA1C is a percent number, usually less than 10%. Just saying...
    1. bulkbiker
      bulkbiker
      Please don't post anything further on my profile you appear to be an ignorant homophobe.
      Jan 16, 2018 at 9:17 AM
    Dustinmc15
    Dustinmc15 Bennett1211
    Hi, I saw your post regarding skin rashes. I've been experiencing the same thing and was hoping you were able to get a diagnosis. Please let me know. Thanks! - Dustin
    Chrismorrow
    Chrismorrow
    If I post this how do I know when I get an answer??
    Gouldy
    Gouldy
    Waiting to see a Dr..
    PreDiet
    PreDiet
    Ill with back problems and cold /flu , cough medicine mistake and no excersise.
    Bernardrichii
    Akouv
    Diane60
    Diane60
    HbA1c Mar2017 @ diagnosis 126.0
    Diane60
    Diane60
    HbA1C Mar 2017. 126
    Melm30"5
    everton24
    everton24
    i am type 2 diabetit for 10 years but have got down to beening prediabetet enjoy reading the forum
    Grant_Vicat
    Grant_Vicat
    Type 1 for 54 years and now loaded with organs
    Davidd1953
    Davidd1953 NewTD2
    Well Andrew I can now see a vast difference between England and Australia on Numbers. I saw one person Taking 16 Units of Novorapid per meal!!!!!! Is this Normal?
    Davidd1953
    Davidd1953
    I am sick of this whole counting carbs injections and test strips that I am going to do the bare minimum to get by. I do not have much time.
    Paul83330
    Paul83330
    told I had diabetes in 2017 : type 2 : meds : 4 metformin : blood sugars 57
    bahadoor_nasair
    bahadoor_nasair
    Diabetic since 2013.No medication.
    Strachan1
    Jessitalia
    Jessitalia
    There’ll be a cure in the next 20 years... It’s already been 27- get a move on!!
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook