1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2017 »
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

New Profile Posts

old sparky
    old sparky
    Hi guys and Girls having now started on this low/no carb journey, how high can I go with carb values.
    mark51
    mark51
    How does this site show you active xx hrs ago when you know you haven’t been on for weeks?
    Wgc2017
    Wgc2017
    55 Single, Born is South Africa now living in the UK
    loopy 2
    Gem95
    Gem95
    how do I write a new forum on here
    Gem95
    Lynnbob
    Lynnbob
    My partner is type 1. Past couple of weeks he has been having regular hypers. He’s not coping well with it, how can I help?
    Celestar
    Celestar
    Hello, I have reactive hypoglycemia. I also deal with brain fog, anxiety, and bouts of depression. I need help managing this please.
    1. Lamont D
      Lamont D
      Hi @Celestar I too have RH. We have our own forum.
      Go to top of page and click on forums, scroll down to the forum and click on there. Lots of info. Ask questions please.
      Jan 21, 2018 at 4:56 PM
    Sheldon5280
    Sheldon5280
    Loosing weight and changing lifestyle
    vernonortiz
    vernonortiz
    Just discovered diabetes so here to gain some update news about type2
    kipkatzzz_
    kipkatzzz_
    The subject of our Nation ‘s health terrifies me & personally, I think the food industry &big Pharma are largely to blame,
    fairy108_
    fairy108_
    Why can’t I get my readings stable,I’m using a meter and eating low carb no sugar etc .Diagnosed in November type 2 how long does take
    mu0chn
    mu0chn
    Stressed. Forgot blood test this morning
    Ekaterina
    Ekaterina Administrator
    Hello, i tried to request your commercial offer for advertisement, but my contact was marked as spam. How can i advertise with you? Thanks
    1. DCUKMod
      DCUKMod
      Ekaterina - Please email details to forum@diabetes.co.uk and the issue will be picked up by the appropriate business area.
      Jan 18, 2018 at 9:42 AM
    Tunnell74
    Tunnell74
    Why is sugar so bad for us. It is grown and comes out of the ground the same as carrots, parsnips and so on. Sugar is from sugar-beet.
    adriangoatseye
    adriangoatseye
    Weight Jan 2016: 15st 5lbs. HbA1c 51 Weight Jan 2018: 12st 5lbs HbA1c 39
    peeler99
    peeler99
    I'm Peter from Ireland Am Type 1 since 198
    jasmine1616
    jasmine1616
    2 years with Diabetes...yeet
    JamesBu
    JamesBu
    Good Morning All, can anyone share the fund raising link for Diabetes UK at all please? I can't find it on the web site
    Dustinmc15
    Dustinmc15 Bennett1211
    Hi, I saw your post regarding skin rashes. I've been experiencing the same thing and was hoping you were able to get a diagnosis. Please let me know. Thanks! - Dustin
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook